If you can't find what you want, try searching here...

Tuesday 1 May 2012

New album Jesus Beautiful Name

Well the long awaited new album has arrived Jesus Beautiful Name not only has Jesus in the title , but in the name of every song on the album. That way no-one can be in any doubt about whom I am singing. I have really enjoyed doing this album with Andy Green I went on a conference recently and picked up the simple message from Rolland Baker Delight in the Lord And this is what I am doing in this new venture They only came out a week ago and I have sold over 100 copies so far They cost more to produce and they are 50 minutes long So I am having to break my long tradition of selling at £5 These will be £6 + postage which is also going up Perhaps I will have time to write more blogs from now New CDs will be in sale from John.nuttall3@ntlworld.com Www.bandcamp.com Www.crossrhythms.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment